Thursday, January 14, 2016

Everybody Has 'Em/ Tasty Thursday

 So you have to get to the grocery store, the bank, the post office and fill up the tank in your car..... all in the same evening....and in less than 2 hours. Why? because you really want to eat supper at a decent hour.

On this Tasty Thursday we're coming to the rescue for those gluten intolerant individuals.
Enter the following products.

For your entrée, this is one of our go-to's for a very tasty hot meal in a hurry.
Udi's, you have done well with this one. I think my own mother would even eat this.
And that says a Lot!
For a little extra on the side there are Red Robin fries to go with the sauce I gave you the recipe for.
And again, gluten free.

A great find for us from a grocery store chain in Kansas City (1 1/2 hour drive one way for us) is the egg noodles by Jovial. Every bit as good as home made. My family never leaves leftovers of these.
Especially when cooked in our homemade beef broth, these would stand up to any regular glutinous brand. I'd hang my hat on that statement. (did I mention they don't have to be frozen?)


  They come in little nests and allow you to cook them in a shallow amount of liquid as we have here in this skillet. Pretty cool cookin'. (Not really, they are best served hot)
And the best part is,
I did get to bed on time.


No comments:

Post a Comment