Thursday, August 6, 2015

The Art of the Note Tuck/ Tasty Thursday

I was beeboppin' along last weekend stuffing pickles in jars from our garden.........
I'm not known for a prettily packed jar of pickles just for the record.

 
Had them in the boiling water bath to seal up........
 
 They did turn out pretty after all.

Sweet Pickles. Ready to eat in 4 to 6 weeks.
 
And in the midst of all that canning, I found a little gem of a note, tucked away for a future smile.
Translation: "I believe in you Santa, but my friend Dunken does not."
Dunken, you are pretty well on the Coal list for Christmas.
Sorry guy!
Dedicating this Tasty Thursday to my youngest daughter :)

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love homemade pickles. Aw, how sweet :-) I love those notes and have kept many over the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess when I'm long gone they'll still give someone a little smile. At least I hope so.

      Delete