What child wants.......
- to Share---Set a timer so that when it beeps the toy can go to someone new for awhile and then back again.
- to Wash hands---I buy foamy soap to "smash" it.
- to Go Potty----especially in the middle of play. I am guilty. I bribe with stickers that have "special powers stuck to them". It keeps with the dramatic play they're involved in.
- to Eat their vegies---Puree them an add to the spaghetti sauce. It's ok to be sly.
- or tell them it makes their hair grow fast if they like getting hair cuts :)
- to Be Quiet just because the baby is asleep---Pretend to be quiet so the bear can't hear you in his cave
- to Take a Nap---Whe we wake up, it's time to do a "special" activity. And keep that promise.
- To Sit Still--- During storytime, involve them with asking them to find and touch an item on each page, like "I Spy".
Check out some other A to Z blogs Here