Thursday, August 27, 2015

Rachel's Email Salsa/Tasty Thursday

My daughters work in the adult world. Not at home all day with under age 7er's. And with that comes adult meetings where they eat adult foods. Not fish sticks, chicken nuggets and French fries. Thank the Lord! Because they bring home these wonderful recipes. So of course we make them.

For Tasty Thursday, I'm showing you one of the salsas we recently acquired and made. I even send a picture to my niece. She is known to eat Just One black eyed pea on New Years Day for her good luck. I'm hoping this will get her past the "one". You actually eat chips with this Evette!

 
Two versions. 1 with flash and one without.
Here's the email:
 


6 comments:

  1. This looks appetising, particularly the non-flash version. I had to Google rotel - not a brand we get here, but plenty of similar products.
    Anabel's Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We often buy a store brand rather than rotel. The diced tomatoes are a key ingredient though. I hope you'll try it :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Stephanie - how sensible of the school and then you to repeat the dish ... looks pretty healthy too. They could even make the tomato-chili mix as a new add on ...

    Now I'm hungry for lunch ... sad it's not even coffee time! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will pass on your suggestion :) Thanks so much for dropping by!

      Delete
  3. This sounds very healthful. It's like chips and salsa that could actually be a meal in itself.

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Truly it's been a great go-to for my college student daughters who are always in and out and want a quick bite to eat. Way better than a quick drive thru burger.

      Delete