Monday, June 3, 2013

Where Have 6 Weeks Gone???

Kirsten ready for prom April 20th......
Rachel graduating from State Fair Community College May 17th.......
My glowing baby sister and beautiful mother getting prepared for the "big moment".
Congratulations Barbie & Scott!
So that I did not offend the "professional photographer" I kept my photos to a minimum.
I only took some pre-wedding moments. So hope you enjoy...

My violinist daughter and her accompianist...Hannah.
They played Canon in D & the Wedding March.
Ron & I
Nancy, Kirsten & Rachel.(Rachel was a candlelighter)

I am proud to say this was my first wedding as the on-duty dress tailoress.
Thank goodness for safety pins!!!!
Thank goodness I survived all these major life events with my sanity.

2 comments:

  1. Safety pins? I helped a bridesmaid the other day. We used a stapler to take up and under arm seam! And it held!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will remember that one! With 2 daughters, you just never know.

    ReplyDelete