Monday, April 8, 2013

I'm Taking A Vote

Way back on May 4, 2012, I posted about an afgan/throw I was making with leftover scraps.
Here's how that afghan looked then......
This last couple of months, I've created more squares and attached them and even added an additional border.
Here it is now......
I even got a close up of the "Bow Tie Fringe"
There is a little debate going on now. Someone living in this house says it looks like a rug. They are not of the male persuasion for the record. they know better :-)

So I'm taking a little vote.
Do you think it is finished or should it have the bow-tie fringe all the way around???
By the way, it is as wide as my couch so it is rather significant in size. It would top a twin bed nicely.
Replies to this post are most definitely welcome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment