Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankfulness Blog Style

 Recently there's a long list of "Thankful Thoughts" crossing the posts in Facebook. I have a simple version....
Thank goodness I made it through the dress search! Here's Kirsten modeling her Archives Dance dress. I'd say she's dressed to the nines! I really love her taste in design and fabric choice. And those shoes are the bomb! Love 'em!


And thank goodness I have the next 5 days off to deliver cowls! These 4 will be delivered this morning.

And special thanks to my eldest for helping me get through the last week and a half with my horrible cold. Just for the record, she doesn't always dress like Rosie the Riveter. But she pulls it off very well!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cowls! can you tell me what size needle and which type stitch? thank you!

    ReplyDelete