Thursday, March 24, 2016

Ron's Chicken and Potatoes/ Tasty Thursday

Tasty Thursday

There are so many good dinner ideas out there and my husband found us one this week. It was a good thing he felt ambitious because I've been drowning in prepping for the annual A to Z April Blog Challenge over at my other blog. Maybe next month you'll have a look-see. There'll be 26 opportunities to view something from A to Z.
Back to the dinner....
Rachel rolled up the bacon .


I Highly recommend a splatter screen for the chicken and bacon frying portion. Flavor will be an awesome combination though, I promise!

A couple before and after of the new potatoes cut in half. Added in onion and
some of these little numbers, seeded and sliced.

The end result, Ron gets best husband award for this delish meal.

Have a wonderful Thursday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment