Thursday, April 2, 2015

Beatitudes of the Banjo



Beatitudes of the Banjo
Blessed is the banjo; the players who are mistaken for being eccentric.

Blessed is the banjo; the famous people like Earl Scruggs, Pete Seegar, Steve Martin, who made it Cool!

Blessed is the banjo: For the endless hours of practicing to get it just right even after being 'sent to your room for the noise'.

Blessed is the banjo: You can make any song banjo-friendly....just wait and see.

Blessed is the banjo: May the teachers all get to Heaven.

Blessed is the banjo: Your audience is awesome!

Blessed is the banjo: Your mothers and fathers are teaching babies a new language of Love.

Blessed is the banjo: Short fingernails are your fashion accessory.

Blessed is the banjo: It's the most original American Instrument.

Link to the AtoZ Challenge Here

6 comments:

  1. Very Nice... on the Banjo and more..

    Welcome in the "B"... as a host I am stopping by to say thank you!
    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

    There's no earthly way of knowing.
    Which direction we are going!

    HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
    Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way a banjo sounds. To me it is so nostalgic. Makes me want to relax in the shade or around a campfire and just listen the night away!
    Bushman
    2015 A to Z Challenge Ambassador
    @jwb81074

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! When I was 9 my dad gave me a choice between the banjo and the violin. Glad I chose the former! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Love the video pictures :) And that was a cute little snippet of music.

    ReplyDelete