Sunday, January 18, 2015

Home, Soil, Rain


Today’s writing prompt asked me to write down the first words that come to mind when I hear those 3 words.

Home = Room (needed more. I have many, many witnesses to testify for me on this point)

Soil = Flint (at the bottom of my basement costing me extra $$$$. It’s very hard to scoop out with an excavator. Some use dynamite. We didn’t want to blow up my existing home though)

 

Rain = Rain ( the reason it took us so dang long to complete our home addition.)
Now for a few pics of the rooms that are almost complete.
Cabinets up, counter tops finished, but waiting for tile. Notice, fingerprints welcome around here.
Second bathroom finished except for sink and counter top.
 
Stairs will be getting carpet. And yes mother, we have handrails. :)
(she worries about me a little bit)
These are my thoughts on home, soil and rain. But it could change tomorrow.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the appliances! I'm still waiting for my 21 yr old ones to die! I'm jealous you got a make over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our frig was 28. Dishwasher 18. I say it's time for you :)

    ReplyDelete