Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Blizzard 2011 in West Central Missouri

Scrappy rug project I started using strips of fabric. These strips were originally 2 pair of capri pants & 1 sundress. Gonna try & finish this soon. Wand & turtle figurines not part of this project :)
Here's the reason we called it a Blizzard. This was taken at 4 pm so much more fell after this shot. 21.7 inches was the official tally I believe.
A view of my puzzled pooch.
He wasn't impaired too long. Tunneling is his forte'.
View of the garden spot and Katy Trail beyond.  Speaking of Katy Trail, Only 2 are in the running for the Cowl drawing coming up on Friday, Feb. 4 from my Etsy shop, Katy Trail Creations! Thanks for your comments & you'll be hearing something soon! To get your name in the drawing, just become a follower & leave a comment on my last post of Jan. 28, 2011.
Here it is....


No comments:

Post a Comment