Thursday, June 18, 2015

Tasty Thursday/ Cloudy With a Chance for Meatballs

Having a Birthday Party today! Normally this would be something I'd post on my Daycare blog, but it seems more appropriate for a Tasty Thursday post.
As in the title up there, we're celebrating with a little movie and 'meatball w/spaghetti' cupcake dessert.  Also going to do an experiment with some Efferdent tablets. 
Saving that for the daycare blog.
**Sidenote: Did you know Efferdent cleans old china without scrubbing? More on that for another blog post.
 

Close up view. I gotta admit this is just wrong. But the boys are going to love it!
 

A more appealing picture as Tropical Depression Bill leaves us with a spectacular Sunset.
Sis, this is for us :)
Adieu!
 

6 comments:

  1. Yummy looking cake! What a great idea. We love the Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs movies. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They wanted seconds so I believe it was pretty tasty :)

      Delete
  2. What a spectacular cake! I make creative (weird?) cakes as well! I love this! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Its always nice to meet new people ! Five string banjo!? and a great Aunt Zula!? I have to get back here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to have you visit! Please do come back anytime. I'm definitely a blog reader so you'll be seeing me around.

      Delete
  3. Your cake reminds me of an April Fool's dinner I made for my kids years ago. "Mashed potatoes and gravy" was actually ice cream with caramel sauce. My youngest son through such a fit: "You KNOW I don't like gravy!" Finally, his siblings convinced him to just TRY the gravy, and he quickly realized his tantrum was not necessary. :-)

    ReplyDelete