Saturday, May 14, 2011

Battle Hymn of the Republic performed on May 12, 2011 by Smith Cotton High School & Smith Cotton Junior High School Music Department. Directed by Mrs. McCallister and Mr. Kloppenburg. A collaberation of huge proportions never before attempted. If you don't get chills listening to this, I don't know what to tell ya. I am very proud to be a parent of a child in this performance.
I apologize for my lack of expertise in videoing this performance, but I hope you enjoy the audio.
For some reason, the camera shut off before they finished, so no, there's nothing wrong with your computer.

My mother, sister, niece, daughter in this photo.

Switching sides is my niece, daughter, me & Ron.
Nancy hadn't arrived yet & papa still at home recouping.
My hats off to all the students & staff who put this together. Hope they make it a tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment