Thursday, June 16, 2016

Braggin Rights/ Tasty Thursday

Tasty Thursday


This is my 5 foot tall pea garden with my daughter as astounded as I am this year. Talk about bumper crop. I can tell you I plan on using the same planting recipe next year and will hopefully be onto something here :) Maybe I'll share it if this isn't just a fluke.


So spent the better part of my evening after hours snapping green beans and shelling those peas. This was just the beginning.
Took this evening shot as I sat outdoors waiting for our kitty to eat. She has several stray cats who like to bully her out of her dish of food. 
Anyway, these late hours kept me from creating a fancy dish. 
We simply ate soup this Tasty Thursday.
But it was Homemade!
What is your favorite homemade soup?


No comments:

Post a Comment