Thursday, May 26, 2016

Reception/ Tasty Thursday

Tasty Thursday
Last Friday night was the graduation of my youngest daughter's boyfriend. So we attended a standing room only gymnasium event. After a 55 hour work week, my feet can't take that anymore so we took a seat elsewhere and waited until the commencement was over to attend the reception. No photos of that but I have to give kudos to this rural school that allows use of classrooms for receptions for individual families. Such a nice idea!  Our apologies to the family that we didn't eat their delicious-looking treats as we have to keep gluten cross-contamination forever in the back of our minds. It was an honor to be invited to attend both events and we want to say 'Thank you'.
In honor of the couple,
I'd like to share a little romantic music I'm particularly fond of lately.



5

No comments:

Post a Comment