Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly

Luckily for us, there's not too much Bad around here,
But for myself, Bad reared its head in the shape of a Fiesta Ware Black Pitcher that I actually liked.
I broke it. Sorry Ron.
Here's the "Before",
There is no "After".

The Ugly is my rendition of a dinosaur foot made from Wallpaper book samples that I taped together.
It definitely wasn't pretty, but we are thankful that the kids weren't critics.
The good was the baby blanket I embroidered for my father-in-law. He's always finding someone to gift a baby blanket for. Guess that makes him "good" too.
Been awhile since I listened to The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
So here ya go.......

2 comments:

  1. It was just a pitcher. A nice one, but just a pitcher..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby blanket embroidery looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete