Monday, April 13, 2015

Kangaroo Valley Ramble



I don't think I'll be writing anything about kangaroos for my Letter K post. 
You should be very thankful, believe me!

But I can tell you about some funny things Kids say. 

My most recent one I wrote down was when I asked my daycare kids (all boys except one of my babies. There are 2.) if "Girl" Scout cookies were ok with them for snack. I'm still chuckling at their response of "We can't have "Girl" cookies." So without further ado I pulled out the Oreos. I added that 'maybe Boy Scouts could start baking so I could buy some of their "Boy" cookies.'

If you get a second or two, check out my "Kids Say the Darndest Things" tab at the top. 

Check out some other A to Z blogs Here

8 comments:

  1. that's pretty funny!

    How many kids do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep 6 currently. Two are under age 2. During the summer I have older kids in the mix. (siblings of the younger ones)
      Thanks for stopping in :)

      Delete
  2. I once bought some of that popcorn the Boy Scouts sell. Keep in mind, this was in the late 90s, so some things may have changed since then! But OMG that was the worst stuff I ever, ever tasted. We popped it in the microwave and it was stale. We ended up giving the other four billion bags in the box out at Halloween when we ran out of candy! I figured maybe some of those kids were Boy Scouts and would tell their troop leaders they needed to work on some quality control.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I haven't had Boy Scouts selling that door to door lately. The Boy Scouts mainly do food drives for homeless and Chili Suppers in our neck of the woods.
      Glad to hear from you!

      Delete
  3. Got my Girl Scout cookies delivered today and will be digging in soon. I got a good laugh out of the "Boy" cookies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are addictive. I was told by someone that I really must love my kids to share them. & I'm guilty.

      Delete
  4. First time I ever heard of boys turning down cookies of any kind. My youngest brother specialized in burned cookies . . . he'd stand outside the Home Ec. room and hide all evidence of scorched baking safely inside his stomach.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! That was a first in my career for sure! Your brother must have gotten straight A's ;)

      Delete