Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Gaspe Reel





Gasp! Child care providers don't get rich if they are doing a proper job.

Gasp! Some people just never learn.

Gasp! Love keeps no record of wrongs. 1 Corinthians 13:5
 
Gasp! *to my daughters* Your momma once knew a lot about current events/politics. I have witnesses.

Gasp! Sometimes I forget a due date. Like when my driver's license expired.

Gasp! I have been blessed to provide childcare to over 150 children since 1995.

Gasp! My Grandpa drank booze with Clyde Barrow's brother just a mile or two from my childhood home (remember Bonnie & Clyde?)

Gasp! I'd love to parachute from a perfectly good airplane!

Gasp! I know some stuff about people------
my hubby is retired from law enforcement.....
and my lips are sealed :)



10 comments:

  1. Gasp! I'm jealous of that quirky distant connection to Clyde Barrow. As a family historian, I LIVE to find a little bit of dirt to break up the monotony of "just the facts, ma'am."
    Gasp! Visiting from AtoZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mother is So-o-o proud of that fact about her father Lol

      Delete
  2. Geee I"m loving the beautiful and peaceful scenery of the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All taken in Pettis County, Missouri. You should visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping in Patty! Can I tell everyone you're my blog mentor now?? Oh I guess I just did ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow! What a wonderful video, did you play the music yourself?

    Have to admit I giggled at some of your gasps!

    I hope you have a wonderful time during the rest of A to Z!
    Sylvia van Bruggen @ Playful Creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I'm the banjo picker. Thank you for your admission :)

    ReplyDelete