Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bulgar (Jewish Dance)



What makes you Dance?
Go ahead. Turn up the volume on your favorite song. Find a private space if you must. And dance.

My dad tried to teach me the 2-step. No matter how many beers he had, he knew I was doomed to failure. A disappointment for us both. I really, really wanted to learn.
But that didn't stop me from my sole personal moments of bursting out in dance.
On your worst days, there's nothing like blaring song and a dance around the room.
 
There's something therapeutic about Dance. It has many benefits.
 
 
I tell my daycare kids that it makes you Smart :)
 
 
 
It's linked to:
  • Boosting memory
  • Improved flexibility
  • Stress reduction
  • Diminishing depression
  • Heart health
  • Weight loss
  • Improved balance
  • Increased energy
  • Healing
  • Creating friendships
Well......I make friends with 2,3 & 4 year olds at least.
 


Check out other awesome bloggers Here