Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Red Solo Cup Christmas!

Many have inquired about what we do at our annual White Elephant Party. This year we did what we always do.
  •  Bring food
  •  Bring cookies to exchange
  • Bring Christmas cards to exchange
  •  Bring the year-long-searched-for-gift-that-you-wouldn't-want to put under the tree until the gift exchange hour.
But the thing we do the most is have the most wonderful laughter of the year. And I personally think we do it the best.

So without further ado, I created a Smilebox slideshow for your viewing enjoyment of our enviable items received from each other.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free picture slideshow






2 comments:

  1. Loved your pictures and the red solo cup wreath was awesome. It looked like everyone had fun! The gifts were great. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just noticed you are in Missouri! I thought the photos and you looked like "my kind of people"! I was born in St. Joseph. I live in Kansas now. It's nice you meet you neighbor.

    ReplyDelete