Thursday, March 24, 2011

And It's Not Even Friday....Yet

Our week started with one evening at home, some home made pizza & me getting to work on taxes.
And along comes Tuesday........
There was the Pre-contest Concert.This means there will be a Spring Concert later.

Then my eldest steps down from her role as the Smith Cotton National Honor Society President. She had one busy year. I now have even more gray hair :)
Best buddies.
This is what's left of our pot of chili tonight. It seemed like just the time for some comfort food. Some chili potatoes tomorrow night?? I just wonder when I'll quit getting these 'winter' food cravings. Really getting tired of snow in our forecast.

Ron baked a gluten free cake this afternoon so we could divulge in some 'spring'-like dessert tonight.
Strawberry shortcake! Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment